Vouliez-vous dire : 

order info

Discussion créée le: 04-12-19 14h07

Réponses: 11 réponses

Emm
Pisteur confirmé

order info

good morning,

i placed an order on Sunday but still no news about it. Sales should be delivered next day (working) but i dont even have an email to follow up my order delivery. Order number 300927934. I have no telephone to work because my previous is broken, if i knew that it takes days to deliver i would have chosen an other way to buy it.

thank you

Étiquettes (1)
11 RÉPONSES 11
Surfer
Guerisseur expérimenté

Good afternoon,

First this: Please do not place personal data (including your order number) on Tribe. This also for your own security; This website can be read by anyone. So be careful with that!

To return to your question, you can call the free number 5000 from Orange's customer service.
You explain your question or problem and you will be asked for your customer number. Hopefully they will help you quickly, or you will have to re-order (if they find nothing from your command in their system) or they will make a file number. Orange can call you back on your mobile number.

But hopefully you will be helped really quickly ...

Have a nice day.

Emm
Pisteur confirmé

I am not an orange client (mobile) i just ordered a device (no sim or contract).

So i cannot call 5000.

Gregory
Sage
Sage

@Emm 

I don't think you have to be a mobile client to call the 5000

Emm
Pisteur confirmé

It does not work from my mobile also if you call customer service they ask for your mobile number but they mean your orange number...because its only orange client service

Gregory
Sage
Sage

@Emm 

Sad to hear.  I've never had to call the (dreaded) 5000 number, so I cannot comment
Maybe give it a try giving your order number

Auteurs les plus complimentés