Bedoelde u: 

Impossible to open a complaint

Topic gestart op: 02-05-19 12h14

Antwoorden: 7 antwoorden

lia1111
Rekruut scout

Impossible to open a complaint

Hi,

I have been calling the CS and I am struggling to get answers. So I try to open a complaint for having an agent stopping my contract before the rrequested time for no reason.

Since each time I call , I get agfent pretending to file a complaint. no email of confirmation no call back.

Today I have called and the agenthas been chatting me up over the phone asking me what are my origines as I have an accent. When I told him that this is not a relevant quiestion for today issue he ended up transfereing me without my ok to a dutch line after clealy stating that I do not speak Dutch.

The frustration is growing as I dont have other ways to create the complaint.

As client we will always end up speaking to non proffesionals that seems to say what ever they want on the phone. Calls doesn t seems to be recorded as the staffs seems happy to say whatever come to their mind.  

What are the managments doing when they hear this kind of conversation with clients ?  why is Orange no allowing the client to file a complaint ?

Lucky enough, I have recorder the call as this not only the first time I am confronted to this type of behaviour in Orange.  I will take this recording to be discussed in Bussels radio show.

My only option left  is to take this to legal and would invite anyone with same experience to join me.

It might take time but I am not willing to let this go!!

( for all the clients that have been abused but Orange agent on the phone ) 

Sincerely,

Unhappy client.

Labels (2)
7 ANTWOORDEN 7
RazzyM
Aspirant verkenner

Hi lia1111

Did you get a resolution - i am getting the same Run around today as Orange have messed up my contract and migration to Orange.

Let me know what channels worked for you.

Thanks

0 pluimen
MustafaY
Leidende genezer

Hi @RazzyM

You should best contact the 'webcare team' through one of our social media channels: 

'Facebook'

'Twitter'

'Instagram'

Kind regards,

Mustafa

0 pluimen
Totem
Grote Wijze
Grote Wijze

Hi,

I have been calling the CS and I am struggling to get answers. So I try to open a complaint for having an agent stopping my contract before the rrequested time for no reason.

Since each time I call , I get agfent pretending to file a complaint. no email of confirmation no call back.

Today I have called and the agenthas been chatting me up over the phone asking me what are my origines as I have an accent. When I told him that this is not a relevant quiestion for today issue he ended up transfereing me without my ok to a dutch line after clealy stating that I do not speak Dutch.

The frustration is growing as I dont have other ways to create the complaint.

As client we will always end up speaking to non proffesionals that seems to say what ever they want on the phone. Calls doesn t seems to be recorded as the staffs seems happy to say whatever come to their mind.  

What are the managments doing when they hear this kind of conversation with clients ?  why is Orange no allowing the client to file a complaint ?

Lucky enough, I have recorder the call as this not only the first time I am confronted to this type of behaviour in Orange.  I will take this recording to be discussed in Bussels radio show.

My only option left  is to take this to legal and would invite anyone with same experience to join me.

It might take time but I am not willing to let this go!!

( for all the clients that have been abused but Orange agent on the phone ) 

Sincerely,

Unhappy client.

Ugh @lia111, 

Very unfortunate to read this :-(. I agree, this behavior cannot be justified. We greatly regret this incident!

Have you already contacted the customer service via the social media channels as mentioned above?

They can make a file about your complaint that will be treated by the internal services. 

Do you keep us posted? 

Totem 

0 pluimen
investbanking
Ervaren genezer

Tribe is a customers community. Unfortunately you will not get CS here because nobody has the tools to fix your problems. You should explain all this on Twitter or Facebook and Orange CS webcare team will come back to you ASAP. 

Orange Belgium Twitter accounts are @OrangeBEFR and @OrangeBENL 

0 pluimen
Leden met de meeste pluimen