Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Contract Misrepresentation

Discussion créée le: 27-10-19 17h18

Réponses: 5 réponses

crahuk
Apprenti pisteur

Contract Misrepresentation

I write this post, as I would like to highlight the terrible state of representation by the store in my area. And I hope that current, future and other potential customers will not fall into this trap set by orange sales representatives. Further, perhaps a higher level of awareness will encourage orange to take action against such representatives. 

1. I was aware of the of 750GB on orange's internet usage and wanted to clarify how it works at the store. I asked the representative if there was any limitations - and he said no. I asked the representative so if I exceed a certain amount I will not get throttled? and he said no. I then asked the representative so there is no restriction on my internet usage at all? I can use any amount I want at the rated speed? and he said yes you do not have to worry about anything. 

2. I also ordered a postpaid card. Since I was already on a prepaid card, I asked when the post paid card would be active - and it would be possible to delay such an activation so I would not be paying for two numbers. The representative (same person) said that it is absolutely fine and it will only be activated AFTER I log onto the network and that I will not be billed until then. Naturally I went about using the prepaid card and did not even take the post paid card out of the pack. When I received my bill, I was billed for every single day that I had not used the card. 

3. I was told at the store that they could book the date for my internet installation and subsequently found out that this was not possible! and I had no booking made at all! 

4. I also later found out from the customer service hotline that what they would normally recommend is to waive the charges in the postpaid card using the credit in the prepaid card! 

5. My experience with this store is utterly ridiculous and I know for a fact that I am not the only customer facing these lies and misrepresentations. When I was at the store, a customer walked in with a prepaid card and asked how do I add data to my card? The response from the store manager was "you cannot, you have to buy another 15 dollar top up". Now this is utterly false! A. you can use the credit in the card to buy additional data! B. you can buy top ups online at 10 euro for 15 credits! There was absolutely absolutely NO reason for him to mislead the customer! 

Please spread the word, perhaps orange will finally take action against such representatives. 

Étiquettes (1)
5 RÉPONSES 5
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

I write this post, as I would like to highlight the terrible state of representation by the store in my area. And I hope that current, future and other potential customers will not fall into this trap set by orange sales representatives. Further, perhaps a higher level of awareness will encourage orange to take action against such representatives. 

1. I was aware of the of 750GB on orange's internet usage and wanted to clarify how it works at the store. I asked the representative if there was any limitations - and he said no. I asked the representative so if I exceed a certain amount I will not get throttled? and he said no. I then asked the representative so there is no restriction on my internet usage at all? I can use any amount I want at the rated speed? and he said yes you do not have to worry about anything. 

2. I also ordered a postpaid card. Since I was already on a prepaid card, I asked when the post paid card would be active - and it would be possible to delay such an activation so I would not be paying for two numbers. The representative (same person) said that it is absolutely fine and it will only be activated AFTER I log onto the network and that I will not be billed until then. Naturally I went about using the prepaid card and did not even take the post paid card out of the pack. When I received my bill, I was billed for every single day that I had not used the card. 

3. I was told at the store that they could book the date for my internet installation and subsequently found out that this was not possible! and I had no booking made at all! 

4. I also later found out from the customer service hotline that what they would normally recommend is to waive the charges in the postpaid card using the credit in the prepaid card! 

5. My experience with this store is utterly ridiculous and I know for a fact that I am not the only customer facing these lies and misrepresentations. When I was at the store, a customer walked in with a prepaid card and asked how do I add data to my card? The response from the store manager was "you cannot, you have to buy another 15 dollar top up". Now this is utterly false! A. you can use the credit in the card to buy additional data! B. you can buy top ups online at 10 euro for 15 credits! There was absolutely absolutely NO reason for him to mislead the customer! 

Please spread the word, perhaps orange will finally take action against such representatives. 

Ugh @crahuk,

Totem is really sorry to read such comments on your experience. There are indeed some mistakes that have been done by our representative ! In such case, the solution is to directly contact the customer service tribemen or the webcare tribe to fill in a complaint. You need to give the date and time of your visit to our shop and the name of the seller.. Our tribemen will then make a case and a feedback will be given to the shop representative.

May the soul of our Tribe be with you !

Totem

0 Compliments
Surfer
Guerisseur expérimenté

Traduction de cette message de Crahuk:

Message en Francais:

"J'écris ce billet, car je voudrais souligner le terrible état de représentation du magasin dans ma région. Et j'espère que les clients actuels, futurs et potentiels ne tomberont pas dans ce piège tendu par les représentants des ventes orange. En outre, un niveau de sensibilisation plus élevé encouragera Orange à prendre des mesures contre de tels représentants.

1. J'étais conscient de l'utilisation de 750 Go d'Internet sur Internet par Orange et je voulais clarifier son fonctionnement au magasin. J'ai demandé au représentant s'il y avait des limites - et il a dit non. J'ai demandé au représentant afin que si je dépasse un certain montant je ne serai pas étranglé? et il a dit non. J'ai ensuite demandé au représentant afin qu'il n'y ait aucune restriction sur mon utilisation d'Internet? Je peux utiliser n'importe quel montant à la vitesse nominale? et il a dit oui, vous n'avez rien à craindre.

2. J'ai aussi commandé une carte postpayée. Comme j'étais déjà sur une carte prépayée, j'ai demandé quand la carte postpayée serait active - et il serait possible de retarder une telle activation pour que je ne paye pas pour deux numéros. Le représentant (même personne) a déclaré que tout allait bien et que le système ne serait activé qu'après avoir ouvert une session sur le réseau et que je ne serais pas facturé avant. Naturellement, j'ai utilisé la carte prépayée et je n'ai même pas sorti la carte postale. Lorsque j'ai reçu ma facture, j'ai été facturé pour chaque jour où je n'avais pas utilisé la carte.

3. On m'a dit au magasin qu'ils pouvaient réserver la date de mon installation sur Internet et j'ai ensuite découvert que ce n'était pas possible! et je n'avais aucune réservation faite du tout!

4. J'ai aussi appris plus tard par la hotline du service clientèle que ce qu'ils recommanderaient normalement est de supprimer les frais de la carte postpayée en utilisant le crédit de la carte prépayée!

5. Mon expérience avec ce magasin est complètement ridicule et je sais pertinemment que je ne suis pas le seul client à faire face à ces mensonges et fausses déclarations. Quand j'étais au magasin, un client est entré avec une carte prépayée et a demandé comment puis-je ajouter des données à ma carte? La réponse du gérant du magasin a été "tu ne peux pas, tu dois acheter un supplément de 15 dollars". Maintenant c'est complètement faux! A. vous pouvez utiliser le crédit de la carte pour acheter des données supplémentaires! B. vous pouvez acheter des recharges en ligne à 10 euros pour 15 crédits! Il n'y avait absolument aucune raison pour qu'il induise le client en erreur!

S'il vous plaît passez le mot, peut-être que Orange prendra enfin des mesures contre de tels représentants."

End message...

Peut-être que Totem peut aussi lire ceci?

0 Compliments
Superbonbon
Guerisseur expérimenté

Well, that's certainly strange to say the least, and that employee who you dealt with might of been an intern. In any case the customer must be put first and I hope that you get your issue cleared up. Did you read the contract in its entirety btw? Cause that might be where the issue might be. Good luck regardless. That's not really my field of expertise.

crahuk
Apprenti pisteur

Yes of course I did read the contract (online before I went to the store) which is why i found it weird when the guy told me its "unlimited with no restriction". Regardless of whether i read the contract or not, this is misrepresentation by the sales person. 

And Orange loves you @Superbonbon for being so kind to them assuming it was an intern.

The person who served me was the store manager. So unless orange is so hard up that they are making interns store managers, it was not an intern who served me.

I just hope we can spread this message so orange will do something about the training and ensuring that their staff stick to the rules. After all, this is a legally binding contract that was misrepresented to me. 

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés