Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Contract Misrepresentation

Discussion créée le: 27-10-19 17h18

Réponses: 5 réponses

crahuk
Apprenti pisteur

Contract Misrepresentation

I write this post, as I would like to highlight the terrible state of representation by the store in my area. And I hope that current, future and other potential customers will not fall into this trap set by orange sales representatives. Further, perhaps a higher level of awareness will encourage orange to take action against such representatives. 

1. I was aware of the of 750GB on orange's internet usage and wanted to clarify how it works at the store. I asked the representative if there was any limitations - and he said no. I asked the representative so if I exceed a certain amount I will not get throttled? and he said no. I then asked the representative so there is no restriction on my internet usage at all? I can use any amount I want at the rated speed? and he said yes you do not have to worry about anything. 

2. I also ordered a postpaid card. Since I was already on a prepaid card, I asked when the post paid card would be active - and it would be possible to delay such an activation so I would not be paying for two numbers. The representative (same person) said that it is absolutely fine and it will only be activated AFTER I log onto the network and that I will not be billed until then. Naturally I went about using the prepaid card and did not even take the post paid card out of the pack. When I received my bill, I was billed for every single day that I had not used the card. 

3. I was told at the store that they could book the date for my internet installation and subsequently found out that this was not possible! and I had no booking made at all! 

4. I also later found out from the customer service hotline that what they would normally recommend is to waive the charges in the postpaid card using the credit in the prepaid card! 

5. My experience with this store is utterly ridiculous and I know for a fact that I am not the only customer facing these lies and misrepresentations. When I was at the store, a customer walked in with a prepaid card and asked how do I add data to my card? The response from the store manager was "you cannot, you have to buy another 15 dollar top up". Now this is utterly false! A. you can use the credit in the card to buy additional data! B. you can buy top ups online at 10 euro for 15 credits! There was absolutely absolutely NO reason for him to mislead the customer! 

Please spread the word, perhaps orange will finally take action against such representatives. 

Étiquettes (1)
5 RÉPONSES 5
Superbonbon
Guerisseur expérimenté

As I said this is not my area of expertise, if you've got an issue with Orange you can call them again. Also please read the rules of the forum.

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés