Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

New Phone Number

Discussion créée le: 03-04-20 13h51

Réponses: 2 réponses

joegreen90
Apprenti pisteur

New Phone Number

I have recently moved to Belgium and I am looking to get a mobile phone and an orange mobile plan.  I need to do this online as all stores are closed right now.  It says I need a belgium phone number before I can buy a phone and orange mobile plan.  How do I get a Belgium number?  I have a national card.  Thanks!

Étiquettes (1)
2 RÉPONSES 2
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

I have recently moved to Belgium and I am looking to get a mobile phone and an orange mobile plan.  I need to do this online as all stores are closed right now.  It says I need a belgium phone number before I can buy a phone and orange mobile plan.  How do I get a Belgium number?  I have a national card.  Thanks!

Ugh @joegreen90,

As @MicMor says, you should indeed choose the "I need a new number" option. At that moment you shouldn't have any error message.

Also be assured that you have a Belgian ID card, otherwise you should better check into one of our shops (as they are now open). You can also place an order by contacting the customer service tribe on our social networks or by calling them. At that point you will also need to send a copy of your id card (front and back copy) at id@orange.be.

Totem watches over the community !

Totem

0 Compliments
MicMor
Guerisseur confirmé

hello,

And you chose, "I want a new number" in the request form?

And there are errors in the form (second page)

Do you want to add this/these subscriptions to an existing invoice? *
Answer N] (does not make sense)

Contact number
Try to put 000/000000

Do you have an identity document issued by the Belgian authorities? *
This is where the problem arises, the only solution is to go through a teleshop and they are closed right now.

I will ask your question to customer service on FB
Auteurs les plus complimentés