Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Noted

Discussion créée le: 10-11-22 19h57

Réponses: 7 réponses

GoBi
Pisteur confirmé

Noted

This note is illegal and does not comply with the law !!!!!!!!

Messages importants à retenir vos retours ne seront pas acceptés dans un shop Orange

sans réception de votre colis complet dans les 10 jours, nous serons dans l’obligation de vous facturer une

indemnité forfaitaire de non-restitution de 200 € par décodeur et 60 € pour le modem

7 RÉPONSES 7
GoBi
Pisteur confirmé

Of course, does the decoder have a price (€200), secondly, they cannot limit clients to 10 days to return the decoder, realistically it would be 1 month, and secondly, if they have already charged for the service for the same decoder for more than 3 years, the clients are not obliged nothing to pay.

They could freely write that €2,000 is also a fine for an unreturned decoder. They can do as they want without any control.

bulrog
Sage
Sage

@GoBi 

Orange's warning is based on the general conditions you signed when you took out the subscription. Nothing is made up.  You can see the costs here

Capture d’écran 2022-11-12 à 09.53.37.jpg

Je suis un client. Je ne parle pas au nom d'Orange. Mes avis ne peuvent remplacer les informations de la page Support, les conditions générales ou les informations données par le personnel d'Orange au 5000, sur Messenger, Twitter ou en magasin.
GoBi
Pisteur confirmé

Please tell me how I can charge them for the pain and damages I experienced, I bought 2 phones, the agreement was that they would deliver to my address in 2 days, unfortunately 10 days have already passed and I still don't have the phones, what is the customer protection in that case, maybe you know more about it, I see that you are well informed.

bulrog
Sage
Sage

On this forum, there are only customers and a moderator. For this type of question, please contact Orange directly.

Je suis un client. Je ne parle pas au nom d'Orange. Mes avis ne peuvent remplacer les informations de la page Support, les conditions générales ou les informations données par le personnel d'Orange au 5000, sur Messenger, Twitter ou en magasin.
Auteurs les plus complimentés