Chathura84
Ervaren verkenner

How can I collect Tribe badges?

Hello dear how we are able to collect bagdes??can you explain me please

Labels (1)
27 ANTWOORDEN 27
Chathura84
Ervaren verkenner

Thank you very much for your great explaination my friend.. i totally understood what you said..so i have earn already to 2 badges in OTY.actually that what i need to know..so still i have more badges to get.yesterday when i check my mobile number enter here was wrong.so now i have save my correct number in this progremme again.is it possible to see my badges are active in my orange app?i m so interested to see what gifts they will give us after complete those missions.. when i ask a question you always keep a reply.i salute you for that ..  🙂

Cdt24801
Wijze
Wijze

@Chathura84  schreef:

...Knip ...

when i ask a question you always keep a reply.i salute you for that ..  🙂

That is in fact the main reason that i am active here on Tribe: to help other Tribers by sharing knowledge and experience. I am not an employee of Orange, i am an ordinary Orange customer, just like all other Tribers. Therefore, i do not have all the answers, unfortunately ... But luckyli, i am not the only Triber here to help the others wo are in  need of information or help.

Leuze van de dag | Echte levenswijsheid vind je niet met een zoekmachine op internet
Vergeet niet om pluimen te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren
Tomorrow is another day

Cdt24801
Wijze
Wijze

@Chathura84 

So you had a wrong phone number in your profile here on Tribe. In that case i advise you to send a message to the Orange Webcare team via messenger or twitter.

There you explain that you had a wrong phone number in your profile on Tribe. It is now correct and you ask that the two first badges linked to Tribe be rewarded to you. They can do that if they know what exactly happened and that in fact you have earned these OTY badges.

To know what the other challenges are you have to take a look in your customer zone on PC or in the app on your phone. Some are very easy to achieve, others nearly impossible ...😋

Remember that it takes three new OTY badges every time to earn a gift. What these gifts are, nobody knows that in advance; Each time, you are given a choice of three different gifts. You have then to pick one these three. They are different each time you earn a gift.

Leuze van de dag | Echte levenswijsheid vind je niet met een zoekmachine op internet
Tomorrow is another day

Chathura84
Ervaren verkenner

Thank you very much brother..i will do as you said..waiting to see what gifts they would give..

Cdt24801
Wijze
Wijze

@Chathura84 

Do not forget to contact the Orange Webcare team to clarify the situation with the wrong phone number in your profile on Tribe. 😉

Tomorrow is another day

Leden met de meeste pluimen