Discussion créée le: 04-01-24 09h54

Réponses: 3 réponses

hystar06
Apprenti pisteur

J'ai perdu mon GSM

RÉSOLU

Hello. 
I am always grateful for your service.
Unfortunately, I lost my phone in France.
Someone stole my phone and turned it off. 
So, I would like to receive lost service from Orange, such as reporting the loss of my cell phone or suspending the SIM card.

My name is Sujeong Hwang.

I changed my Sim number.

I don't remember my original Sim number. But if you need it, I'll find it and tell you.

Let me know if you need any more information. I hope you solve it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Étiquettes (3)
0 Compliments
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE
RizlaineB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @hystar06 ,

Oh 😞

To block the sim card, you need to contact our customer service directly via the 5000, social media or chat.
To have a new sim card, you can order it directly via your customer zone or go to the shop 😉

Rizlaine

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Compliments
3 RÉPONSES 3
RizlaineB
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @hystar06 ,

Oh 😞

To block the sim card, you need to contact our customer service directly via the 5000, social media or chat.
To have a new sim card, you can order it directly via your customer zone or go to the shop 😉

Rizlaine

0 Compliments
Gregory
Sage
Sage

Sorry, @hystar06 there are only customers here.

You need to contact Orange le 5000 ou 32 2 745 95 00 or facebook/messenger

Best

bulrog
Sage
Sage

Bonjour,

Sur ce forum, il n'y a que des clients et un modérateur.  Pour votre problème particulier, il est préférable de contacter Orange.  Vous pouvez leur téléphoner au 5000 (ou +32 (0)2 745 95 00) ou utiliser le Chat.

Vous pouvez accéder au chat en cliquant ici et ensuite sur la bulle bleue, en bas, à droite.

Je suis un client. Je ne parle pas au nom d'Orange. Mes avis ne peuvent remplacer les informations de la page Support, les conditions générales ou les informations données par le personnel d'Orange au 5000, sur Messenger, Twitter ou en magasin.
Auteurs les plus complimentés