Bedoelde u: 

Complaint : Activation delay

Topic gestart op: 27-04-20 14h53

Antwoorden: 3 antwoorden

mcisowski
Aspirant verkenner

Complaint : Activation delay

Dear Support,
As a new habitant of Belgium I signed my contract with Orange on 12 March 2020 at Orange Shop Etterbeek. Unfortunately, until now 27 April 2020 my two SIM cards have not been activated. I provided all my documents during singing my contract as well as I sent my ID and my documents from the commune to id@orange.be on 14 and 19 March 2020. I can't understand how it is possible that this case is not solve after so many days. Because of your not functional service I can not use many on-line services in Belgium what have not allowed me for example to furnished my new apartment. I demand cancelation of my contract and the appropriate compensation.
Best regards,

Labels (1)
0 pluimen
3 ANTWOORDEN 3
Gregory
Wijze
Wijze

Hi @mcisowski 

We're all customers over here, so I'm afraid you won't get any help from Orange

I believe the sim cards can be activated in your customer zone.
Failing that you have two options
(1) Contact the customer service by dialing 5000
(2) Contact them via facebook/messenger

And while you have still time, edit your message and delete your personal information, especially your contract number

Good luck,

mcisowski
Aspirant verkenner

Hi,

thanks. I took all the steps and my case is not solved. How can I effectively complain about the service. I was informed when I called Orange that I should complain at forum. I want to formally complain.

Bests,

Michal

Gregory
Wijze
Wijze

Hi @mcisowski 

You can complain all you like over here. But since we’re all customers, I’m afraid it won’t help you.
You can file a complaint over here http://www.ombudsmantelecom.be/en/home.html?IDC=101 and be aware that when you do Orange will stop all communications with you.
My advice would be to continue via facebook/messenger. Their response may take up to 48h or longer

Leden met de meeste pluimen