annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

To Orange customer service:Buy a top-up card in Luxemberg but can not top up Belgium mobile card

Discussion créée le: 29-01-20 17h43

Réponses: 1 réponse

XiaoQian
Éclaireur novice

To Orange customer service:Buy a top-up card in Luxemberg but can not top up Belgium mobile card

Last month, I went to Luxembourg and bought a prepaid card at a convenience store to top up my orange mobile phone card. but failed. After consulting the local orange shop, they told me that my card belongs to Belgium, so I did not recharge it in Luxembourg. Luxemberg recharge card can only be recharged to Luxemberg's orange mobile card. I don't understand why the same company cannot top up mobile card in different places . But who can compensate me for the loss of my prepaid card (10e)? I hope Orange company give me an explanation or helps me solve this problem or refund my loss (I have saved the receipt)

Thank you for your attention!

Étiquettes (1)
0 Compliments
1 RÉPONSE 1
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

Last month, I went to Luxembourg and bought a prepaid card at a convenience store to top up my orange mobile phone card. but failed. After consulting the local orange shop, they told me that my card belongs to Belgium, so I did not recharge it in Luxembourg. Luxemberg recharge card can only be recharged to Luxemberg's orange mobile card. I don't understand why the same company cannot top up mobile card in different places . But who can compensate me for the loss of my prepaid card (10e)? I hope Orange company give me an explanation or helps me solve this problem or refund my loss (I have saved the receipt)

Thank you for your attention!

Ugh @XiaoQian

Totem saw your message.

Indeed you can't top up your Orange prepaid card in another country even if it's the same company.

We don't share the same tariff plan and administration.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

May the tribe community be with you

Totem

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés