Vouliez-vous dire : 

order info

Discussion créée le: 04-12-19 14h07

Réponses: 11 réponses

Emm
Pisteur confirmé

order info

good morning,

i placed an order on Sunday but still no news about it. Sales should be delivered next day (working) but i dont even have an email to follow up my order delivery. Order number 300927934. I have no telephone to work because my previous is broken, if i knew that it takes days to deliver i would have chosen an other way to buy it.

thank you

Étiquettes (1)
11 RÉPONSES 11
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

good morning,

i placed an order on Sunday but still no news about it. Sales should be delivered next day (working) but i dont even have an email to follow up my order delivery. Order number 300927934. I have no telephone to work because my previous is broken, if i knew that it takes days to deliver i would have chosen an other way to buy it.

thank you

Ugh @Emm,

You should indeed receive a track&trace to follow up your order. As the other tribers proposed, you can indeed contact the Customer service tribe or the Webcare tribe. If you aren't a Orange customer you can call +32 2 745 95 00 to reach them.

May the tribe spirit be with you,

Totem

0 Compliments
Gregory
Sage
Sage

I think you have 3 options

(1) If you can get hold of a phone, call number 5000 as Surfer indicated ( be prepared to wait, this can be a pain in the neck)
(2) Post your question on Facebook, Orange, Community page.  It may take a few days to get an answer, but I would do it if I were you
(3) Wait.  It may arrive today or tomorrow

Good luck

Emm
Pisteur confirmé

thank you guys,

i will wait, this is the worse after sales service ever...

There is no telephone for sales support other the one for only orange customers.

Many links in the emails are not working anymore, twitter and facebook is only for marketing

No online help-chat...amd many more...

Gregory
Sage
Sage

@Emm Feel free to post it on Facebook, Orange community page

Oh, and since you have ordered something, doesn't that make you a customer ?

Auteurs les plus complimentés