Vouliez-vous dire : 

Recyclage des GSM

Discussion créée le: 14-07-20 14h42

Réponses: 2 réponses

Armanihammer
Pisteur confirmé

Recyclage des GSM

RÉSOLU

I have 3 Samsung phones that don't work anymore and I saw on the My Orange app that you can recycle them. If you do so, do you get money? Or is it just a place to bring them too to get rid of.

Si vous préférez, je comprends aussi le Français 🙂

Étiquettes (1)
0 Compliments
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE
Lorian-tation
Pisteur confirmé

Hi Armanihammer,

When you go to an Orange Shop, they can take your phone back in exchange for a gift voucher Orange for the best value of the phone you want to get rid Off!

As far as I’m concerned I’ve never tried to recycle my phone in an Orange Shop. But I think it’d still be a better option to sell it yourself on a second hand site. You can still go in an Orange shop if you want to get rid off as quick as you want in exchange of some money!

You can find all the informations about the « Recycling » here: https://www.orange.be/fr/support/gerer-vos-comptes-et-produits/vos-appareils/comment-recycler-un-anc...

I hope I was able to help you!

Have a nice day!

Best regards

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 RÉPONSES 2
Lorian-tation
Pisteur confirmé

Hi Armanihammer,

When you go to an Orange Shop, they can take your phone back in exchange for a gift voucher Orange for the best value of the phone you want to get rid Off!

As far as I’m concerned I’ve never tried to recycle my phone in an Orange Shop. But I think it’d still be a better option to sell it yourself on a second hand site. You can still go in an Orange shop if you want to get rid off as quick as you want in exchange of some money!

You can find all the informations about the « Recycling » here: https://www.orange.be/fr/support/gerer-vos-comptes-et-produits/vos-appareils/comment-recycler-un-anc...

I hope I was able to help you!

Have a nice day!

Best regards

Armanihammer
Pisteur confirmé

Thank you! 

Also what if they're broken/dont work anymore? Do they still have to work?

Auteurs les plus complimentés