Vouliez-vous dire : 

Extremely slow internet speed with my flybox

Discussion créée le: 04-02-21 11h57

Réponses: 7 réponses

GR18
Apprenti pisteur

Extremely slow internet speed with my flybox

Hi there!

I live in Heverlee in Leuven and it is 2 days now that my internet connection is extremely poor (0,5 mbs). I have already turned off and on my modem but without relult. Even reset it and again no result. Any idea what is going on? Thank you.

Étiquettes (2)
0 Compliments
7 RÉPONSES 7
Anonymous
Non applicable

@GR18 En francais ça dit quoi , c'est un site Français et non ANGLAIS donc si possible écrire en Français et non pas dans une autre Langue merci beaucoup de votre compréhension

0 Compliments
Gregory
Sage
Sage

@Anonymous  a écrit :

@GR18 En francais ça dit quoi , c'est un site Français et non ANGLAIS donc si possible écrire en Français et non pas dans une autre Langue merci beaucoup de votre compréhension

@Anonymous Et si la personne ne parle pas Français ? N’a-t-elle pas le droit de s’exprimer ?
Si vous voulez savoir ce que cela dit en Français, Il y a le traducteur de Google

0 Compliments
Nath24
Apprenti pisteur

Hi !

Same for me, did you check your data consumption ?

It appears I used the 50GB available during the day therefore my connexion is very low... and it is supposed to switch to normal from 18.00 to 8.00 (for the 100GB left) but in my case it is still super slow so I will try to contact the after sales.

Good luck !

Gregory
Sage
Sage

@Nath24  a écrit :

Hi !

Same for me, did you check your data consumption ?

It appears I used the 50GB available during the day therefore my connexion is very low... and it is supposed to switch to normal from 18.00 to 8.00 (for the 100GB left) but in my case it is still super slow so I will try to contact the after sales.

Good luck !

Correct, @Nath24 That's another possibility

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés