Can not register on the customer zone cause the number already be registed

Topic gestart op: 11-12-20 14h25

Antwoorden: 6 antwoorden

PALM
Aspirant verkenner

Can not register on the customer zone cause the number already be registed

OPGELOST

Hi guys,

I bought a prepaid card one month ago, now when I try to login in the customer zone, the system says the number already be registered and sends me an account that is not my email address.

I have:

1. tried to find the password, failed at the first step cause they don't  have records about my name

2. came to the orange shop to solve the problem, they said it's out of their service

3. called the 5000, the line is too busy to answer

Is anyone else meet the same problem? Hope to get some suggestions, thank guys!

Labels (3)
0 pluimen
2 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSINGEN
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@PALM  Its the customer service that has to reset the account of the number. When you not get in to the customer helpdesk than you can send your message on Facebook Messenger , you need a Facebook account. Its the Webcare team and they can delete the old account to refresh the customer zone and than you can use you're own email adres. They wil send you a massage on facebook Messenger when the problem is solved or they will call you. 

Patrick2 | De eenvoudigste oplossing is vaak de beste!
Vergeet niet om pluimen te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren
Tomorrow is another day

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@PALM  you can use this link :

https://www.facebook.com/OrangeBelgium

Than you see chat massage :

patrick2_0-1607709329618.png

On the helpdesk is very busy right now so unfortunately you have to wait before you get a answerer. But they will response on your massage. When you dint receive a massage is few days than you can always send your massage again.  

Tomorrow is another day

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

6 ANTWOORDEN 6
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@PALM  Its the customer service that has to reset the account of the number. When you not get in to the customer helpdesk than you can send your message on Facebook Messenger , you need a Facebook account. Its the Webcare team and they can delete the old account to refresh the customer zone and than you can use you're own email adres. They wil send you a massage on facebook Messenger when the problem is solved or they will call you. 

Tomorrow is another day

PALM
Aspirant verkenner

@patrick2 thank you very much, Patrick.

Just one question, which facebook account I should contact? The ORANGE company? This official account has stopped update since 2017...

Thank you again!

@Josette, also thank you for your warm heart 😄

0 pluimen
PALM
Aspirant verkenner

Thank you very much, Patrick.

Just one question, which facebook account I should contact? The ORANGE company? This official account has stopped update since 2017, are they still running?

0 pluimen
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@PALM  you can use this link :

https://www.facebook.com/OrangeBelgium

Than you see chat massage :

patrick2_0-1607709329618.png

On the helpdesk is very busy right now so unfortunately you have to wait before you get a answerer. But they will response on your massage. When you dint receive a massage is few days than you can always send your massage again.  

Tomorrow is another day

Leden met de meeste pluimen