Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Go Plus - no signal!

Discussion créée le: 04-10-20 15h25

Réponses: 3 réponses

bencze78
Apprenti pisteur

Go Plus - no signal!

Help!! I received the below message this morning and since then I have no signal!!! I restarted my phone several times but nothing!! Maybe it's because I'm not in Belgium but I can't go back for two weeks!! Please let me know if you know how to solve the problem, I need my GSM for telework!!!

"Info Orange. Votre abonnement mobile devient Go Plus. Si le signal réseau disparait durant le changement veuillez redémarrer votre téléphone et toute rentrera dans l'ordre."

Étiquettes (1)
3 RÉPONSES 3
They
Pisteur confirmé

C’est vrai ça 

0 Compliments
investbanking
Guerisseur expérimenté

Where are you exactly at the moment ? The only thing I can advise you is to contact the Orange customer service via 5000 or via Twitter, Facebook or Messenger. You will not get any help here because we are only customers or former customers and do not have the tools to help you. 

0 Compliments
bencze78
Apprenti pisteur

Thank you, but I can't call 5000 because I don't have a signal. I've already contacted Orange through Facebook Messenger but my message wasn't even read. This is extremely non-professional from Orange...and they are communicating this change to customers as a 'bonne nouvelle!'. Most ridiculous.

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés