Bedoelde u: 

Tempo has a balance, but invalid, without service

Topic gestart op: 10-12-21 22h58

Antwoorden: 4 antwoorden

frank21
Aspirant verkenner

Tempo has a balance, but invalid, without service

Good evening,

My prepaid Tempo card encountered a problem. There is still a balance on my card, but it keeps showing that there is no service, and the orange recharge website also shows that the number is invalid. Could you please tell me what went wrong?

I bought the prepaid card last year, but I have not used it since then, but today I found out that it was invalid. I want my number and the balance on my card, what should I do?

I saw that it has a validity period of twelve months, but I have a question. It says, "If you still have credit on your prepaid card before recharging, the validity period of the old credit will also be extended by 12 months.", If I have a balance in my card, why do I still need to recharge?
If I want to recharge, how much money can be recharged? The card I bought last time was 15 Euros. Do I have to recharge more than 15 Euros? Or is 1 Euro also counted as a top-up?

Hope to get your answer. Thank you so much in advance.

Labels (3)
0 pluimen
4 ANTWOORDEN 4
Cdt24801
Wijze
Wijze

@frank21 

The minimum amount for recharging a prepaid card is €5.

Ik you haven't used your prepaid card for more than 12 months it is discarted. It's completely useless and not restorable.

EDIT: if there was still a credit on the card, that is lost. Gone with the wind ...

Leuze van de dag | Echte levenswijsheid vind je niet met een zoekmachine op internet
Vergeet niet om pluimen te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren
Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
frank21
Aspirant verkenner

I'm sorry that there was a problem with the network just now, and this has no content. Can someone tell me how to delete this?

I just reposted it.

0 pluimen
Cdt24801
Wijze
Wijze

@frank21  schreef:

I'm sorry that there was a problem with the network just now, and this has no content. Can someone tell me how to delete this?

I just reposted it.

I have deleted your double post for you. 😉

Leuze van de dag | Echte levenswijsheid vind je niet met een zoekmachine op internet
Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@frank21 

Kun je ook enige uitleg en informatie geven wat er precies aan de hand is? 

Enkel een titel met een leeg topic zijn we helemaal niks. Wij kunnen namelijk uit je titel niet afleiden wat er aan de hand is. 

Patrick2 | De eenvoudigste oplossing is vaak de beste!
Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
Leden met de meeste pluimen