Vouliez-vous dire : 

Issue in recharge of 15€ with Temp touch pack

Discussion créée le: 26-08-19 08h05

Réponses: 2 réponses

Raju
Éclaireur novice

Issue in recharge of 15€ with Temp touch pack

Dears,

I am currently using temp touch prepaid plan. Today I have charged my number with 15 € via mobile app. In the page, they have mentioned that the below benefits will be provided. But it did not happen. Is it problem with orange or did I misunderstand something here. Could you please help.

Thanks

Étiquettes (1)
2 RÉPONSES 2
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

Dears,

I am currently using temp touch prepaid plan. Today I have charged my number with 15 € via mobile app. In the page, they have mentioned that the below benefits will be provided. But it did not happen. Is it problem with orange or did I misunderstand something here. Could you please help.

Thanks

Ugh @Raju and @mendo19,

Totem was browsing through his community and came across your message.

Hopefuly you've had an answer to your question. But in any case, our Customer Service tribe can do a check for you and ask the technical service to add your bonuses manually.
It is indeed a technical issue at the Orange side that should have been solved by now.

May the spirits of the Tribe be with you !

Totem

0 Compliments
mendo19
Éclaireur novice

Hey,

Just want to report that I have the same issue. I recharged my Tempo Giga card with 15€ this morning, and I am still waiting for my bonuses.

Je souhaite juste signaler que j'ai le même problème. J'ai rechargé ma carte Tempo Giga avec 15€ ce matin et j'attends toujours mes bonus.

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés