Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Failed recording

Topic gestart op: 13-11-18 14h51

Antwoorden: 5 antwoorden

Banjacked
Gewaardeerd verkenner

Failed recording

Can someone explain why, yet again, EVERYTHING that we tried to record last night failed to record properly and is unavailable for watching? The hard disk in our DVR is 90% empty, there are and were no conflicts, yet every single thing we wished recorded, in excess of five hours of shows across multiple channels from late afternoon until the small hours of this morning, failed to record properly and was unavailable for watching. There was no power failure, the DVR was not switched off, everything was as normal but at least 6 shows are unavailable.

If this was the first time there would not be so much of an issue, but this happens regularly and it's strange it mostly happens on a Monday.

Can I have an explanation for this, plus some way of knowing that this will NOT happen again without good reason, as otherwise you will be finding that all services shall be terminated with no warning and my money will go to a provider who can provide the promised service as, simply, this is now at least the eighth time this has happened and, frankly, that is unacceptable as we are talking about every single recording over a period in excess of 12 hours and not only the occasional failure due to weather. If you are only able to provide half the promised service, then say so and you will be paid accordingly, for right now you are not doing what is promised and I see nothing whatsoever on your or any other site which explains the regular failure of the system to do what I am paying for.

Regards

Mark C

Labels (1)
0 pluimen
5 ANTWOORDEN 5
stefanvb
Ervaren verkenner

Same thing happend here also, the tech men came at te house and said it was to do with not locking your recordings. . Also our box hangs all the time, the only thing you can do is reboot the device. 

0 pluimen
Leden met de meeste pluimen