Bitdefender Box V2

Topic gestart op: 26-03-19 11h35

Antwoorden: 4 antwoorden

Rob_Gielen
Ervaren verkenner

Bitdefender Box V2

OPGELOST

Dear All,

I have installed the Bitdefender Box V2 (https://www.bitdefender.com/box/). It is operational and performing very well. 

Question for orange: Can i remove the orange router and use this bitdefender box as router for orange? That way 1 device is removed ;-).

thanks

Rob

Labels (3)
0 pluimen
1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@Rob_Gielen  i've you mean that you can only use you're router than the answer is no. Because you need the incoming line for the internet en thats on the router of Orange and you're router do not support that. Only what you can do is turn off de Wifi in de Orange router. Than you have to go on the internet on the interface of de Router en than in the router turn off Wifi. Normely you have on the backsite of the router a login and a password to login. In the internet browser you have to put in the ip adress of the router.

Patrick2 | De eenvoudigste oplossing is vaak de beste!
Vergeet niet om pluimen te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren
Tomorrow is another day

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

0 pluimen
4 ANTWOORDEN 4
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@Rob_Gielen  i've you mean that you can only use you're router than the answer is no. Because you need the incoming line for the internet en thats on the router of Orange and you're router do not support that. Only what you can do is turn off de Wifi in de Orange router. Than you have to go on the internet on the interface of de Router en than in the router turn off Wifi. Normely you have on the backsite of the router a login and a password to login. In the internet browser you have to put in the ip adress of the router.

Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
Rob_Gielen
Ervaren verkenner

Patrick,

Correct. Exactly how I have implemented it.

Router (no wifi) > Bitdefender (wifi) > Switch

If I always need to use the router of orange, it is fine. But maybe there was an option where bitdefender could take this role.

Rob

0 pluimen
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@Rob_Gielen  yes no problem . Just turn wifi off in the router en you're device can take over . At my home i have all so a wifi system en thaks take over my wifi control , so no rpoblem. 

Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
Rob_Gielen
Ervaren verkenner

Thanks Patrick. I'm in same end state and solution is working fine.

Leden met de meeste pluimen