Vouliez-vous dire : 

Coverage issue (WiFi+Mobile)

Discussion créée le: 19-06-20 02h39

Réponses: 3 réponses

chaveepierre
Apprenti pisteur

Coverage issue (WiFi+Mobile)

Hi Orange, 

no connexion since 00.00 on both WiFi and mobile. It is lasting more than 3h now and it is business hours for working remotely for the US. Any coverage issue in Overijse ? Can you do some troubleshooting ? 
I am writing you for my Proximus phone 😝

Étiquettes (2)
3 RÉPONSES 3
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

@chaveepierre  a écrit :

Hi Orange, 

no connexion since 00.00 on both WiFi and mobile. It is lasting more than 3h now and it is business hours for working remotely for the US. Any coverage issue in Overijse ? Can you do some troubleshooting ? 
I am writing you for my Proximus phone 😝

Ugh @chaveepierre,

There is no major outage declared in Overijse. All our major outages are written in our incident dashboards in the boards "réseau" and "packs LOVE". Don't hesitate to restart your devices and to test your connection with a ethernetcable.

Have a look here for your wifi issue.

Totem's regards,

Totem

0 Compliments
chaveepierre
Apprenti pisteur

Thanks for quick answer. That could explains my Wifi issue but not my 4G's one as my GSM 4G signal was shown  4/5 as usual but no internet on the device 😞 

Plus on the modem side, this is a recurrent issues. Should I request a technical assistance to change my modem ? 

Br,

0 Compliments
Totem
Grand Sage
Grand Sage

@chaveepierre  a écrit :

Thanks for quick answer. That could explains my Wifi issue but not my 4G's one as my GSM 4G signal was shown  4/5 as usual but no internet on the device 😞 

Plus on the modem side, this is a recurrent issues. Should I request a technical assistance to change my modem ? 

Br,

For your 4G you should have a look at the quality of your coverage here. It is also advised, to restart your phone, to remove your simcard and put it back in. You can also deactivate your 4G coverage and reactivate it via your parameters. Have also a look at your configuration via this control panel. If it still doesn't work at that point, it is indeed better to request technical assistance.

On the modem side, you should first test your connection quality by plugging your pc to your modem via ethernet cable. If the connection is stable, then it is only your wifi that suffers from interferences linked to other electromagnetical apparel, walls, plafonds and so on. Then the best way to handle that is to follow the tips&tricks written in the 2 first articles of the category "Internet et Fixed Phone".

If the tests for both apparel don't work, you can of course contact the technical assistance in so they can help you solve your issues. Watch out, those are 2 different teams (mobile / cable internet). You can contact the technical assistance by phone or via social networks (the webcare team will create a technical case for you).

Totem's regards,

Totem

0 Compliments
Auteurs les plus complimentés