Discussion créée le: 17-06-20 16h52

Réponses: 34 réponses

aro
Pisteur expérimenté

Without connection at home

Dear Orange

I just changed my mobile provider from proximus to orange

but i think it was a bad decision because there is no coverage at my home 

When i checked on the map - there is only a small spot without coverage, and this is exactly my home!

catastrophe!!!

are you going to do something with that?

(I life in Moxhe - 4280)

Étiquettes (1)
34 RÉPONSES 34
bulrog
Sage
Sage

Hello,

If your subscription was activated less than 14 days ago, you can use your right of withdrawal.

Je suis un client. Je ne parle pas au nom d'Orange. Mes avis ne peuvent remplacer les informations de la page Support, les conditions générales ou les informations données par le personnel d'Orange au 5000, sur Messenger, Twitter ou en magasin.
investbanking
Guerisseur expérimenté

@bulrog The 14 days period is only binding for online purchases so if @aro did it in a shop, there is absolutely no right to withdraw from the contract. BTW as already mentioned, most mobile contracts in Belgium are undetermined period of time so can be terminated at any time (except for joint purchases which are 12/24 months contracts with amortization tables and where you should pay the residual value of the device if you terminate your contract before the end of the term) 

aro
Pisteur expérimenté

Hello 

Thanks

I am with orange since yesterday

Should I go direct to proximus for a new contract or to orange and cancel first?

Regards

bulrog
Sage
Sage

If you want to keep your telephone number, you must contact your new provider, Proximus.

Je suis un client. Je ne parle pas au nom d'Orange. Mes avis ne peuvent remplacer les informations de la page Support, les conditions générales ou les informations données par le personnel d'Orange au 5000, sur Messenger, Twitter ou en magasin.
investbanking
Guerisseur expérimenté

When you port your number to Proximus or BASE, your new operator will terminate your contract with Orange on your name because it takes your number. If you terminate your contract with Orange on your own, you will lose your phone number. Only active numbers can be ported to another operator 

Auteurs les plus complimentés