Bedoelde u: 

Phone Has No Internet Connection

Topic gestart op: 24-08-21 22h58

Antwoorden: 9 antwoorden

SteveW1234
Aspirant verkenner

Phone Has No Internet Connection

OPGELOST

I purchased an Orange Holiday World SIM card for my Samsung S5 SM G900V phone. When I installed the SIM card I received a 2 text messages. One message told me my mobile number and the other message is in French, which unfortunately I don't understand. When I try to use the phone it tells me that I have no Internet connection. can you please help me?

Labels (1)
0 pluimen
1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@SteveW1234  

For the next time you no what to do and then you have a better experience whit Orange. 

Patrick2 | De eenvoudigste oplossing is vaak de beste!
Vergeet niet om pluimen te geven en/of als oplossing te markeren
Tomorrow is another day

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

9 ANTWOORDEN 9
SteveW1234
Aspirant verkenner

I very much appreciate your information, Patrick.  I'm not sure how I can activate the card now that I am in Prague.  I had been hoping to use it for maps while driving ... and I'll be starting to drive tomorrow.

0 pluimen
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@SteveW1234 

Unfortunately there is no solution for now because you are in Tsjechië. There is no network from Orange so it can not be activated on the network. Calling to the support desk wil not help you because the are going to say that you have to connect whit a Orange network. 

Do you have on this moment right now a postpaid or a prepaid card from Orange? Or maybe a mobile subscription? When you have a mobile from Orange than you can use the mobile data and use it for the tom tom ( maps ) and when you are one you're destination than set off the mobile data. 

Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
SteveW1234
Aspirant verkenner

Unfortunately, no.  I have never purchased anything from Orange previously.  This was my first experience using Orange. 

0 pluimen
patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@SteveW1234  

For the next time you no what to do and then you have a better experience whit Orange. 

Tomorrow is another day

patrick2
Wijze
Wijze

@SteveW1234  

And you don't save the French message? It could be importent information. 

Have you checkt the APN settings ? Can you put a screen print of the APN settings. Mebay there is a problem whit it. 

Tomorrow is another day

0 pluimen
Leden met de meeste pluimen