aro
Ervaren verkenner

Without connection at home

Hello Everyone

Let me tell you my story about Orange

I am already mad since last Monday

I have no phone calls from my workers, clients and my family

All of that because Orange deleted my number from their clients base

They say that everything is under control and they can restore my number again but they ask me to be patience 

How I can be patience since  last Monday???

I could believe that this is normally but I can't because I have two phone numbers in my abonament and one of them has moved from proximus to orange and back to proximus without any troubles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But orange still ask me for patience
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
5G is coming now; everything can be faster, better, but I still can't get back my number!
This is crazy!!
Please tell me now: how to live?
I have lost some money since last Monday
If orange will ask me to pay an abonament for that period, I won't pay and contact my lawyer to draw the consequences

I would have taken a new number a long time ago but all my customers have it and it is very easy to remember

Regards

Labels (1)
0 pluimen
4 ANTWOORDEN 4
investbanking
Ervaren genezer

The best thing to do is to contact the Orange webcare team on Facebook or Twitter and they will get back to you ASAP. That team is reliable and finds solutions quickly. Here as we have already said, we are only customers and cannot really help you on this except sending you to the customer service team 

aro
Ervaren verkenner

I contacted Orange monday (wczoraj) in the middle of the day

Till now --- NOTHING !!!!

Probably, I would believe, it is impossible to restore my number because of moving from one side to another but as I said, at the same time I moved my wifes numner (prox - orang - prox) without any issues

My workers laughts that we live in a Middle Ages!!!🤣🤣🤣
It is a 9day already

😭😭😭

😡😡😡

0 pluimen
Totem
Grote Wijze
Grote Wijze

@aro  schreef:

I contacted Orange monday (wczoraj) in the middle of the day

Till now --- NOTHING !!!!

Probably, I would believe, it is impossible to restore my number because of moving from one side to another but as I said, at the same time I moved my wifes numner (prox - orang - prox) without any issues

My workers laughts that we live in a Middle Ages!!!🤣🤣🤣
It is a 9day already

😭😭😭

😡😡😡

Ugh @aro,

The webcare-tribe receives lots of messages in this period which means that it can take a little more time to answer than usual. But rest assured, you will get an answer from their side.

Totem's regards,

Totem

0 pluimen
guilite
Gewaardeerd verkenner

Exactly.  I used messenger for Facebook in the end of last week and my problem is resolved. 

It's the second time I use this service.  They are quick. 

Leden met de meeste pluimen