Tv box lip sync

Topic gestart op: 26-11-22 19h22

Antwoorden: 8 antwoorden

Miller
Gewaardeerd verkenner

Tv box lip sync

OPGELOST

Beste,

Sinds een maand ben ik orange klant en tracht ik beeld en geluid van de soundbar gelijk te stellen. Mijn geluid komt te laat.

Ik heb al verschillende dingen geprobeerd die me aangeraden waren via de technische dienst:

- hdmi cec uitzetten

- spdif latency aanpassen (dit werkt niet want mijn geluid komt te laat als deze op 0 staat)

- soundbar via optische spdif kabel- tuplink connecteren met tv box ( deze kabel past niet)

Kan er mij iemand hierbij helpen? Want het lijkt me dat de klantendienst me niet kan helpen.

Als ik naar netflix kijk via smarttv, heb ik dit probleem niet. Dus het ligt niet aan de soundbar maar aan de tvbox.

Labels (2)
0 pluimen
1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING
Gregory
Wijze
Wijze

Je moet dat artikel van mijn vorig bericht eens doorploegen  en het een en ander eens proberen

• Turn off audio and video processing

Dig through your TV and soundbar’s settings for any features that alter the video and audio in some way. In particular, look through your soundbar’s menu for equalizer settings, presets like “movie” and “sports” mode, dialogue enhancers and volume levelers, or features like “virtual 3D” surround sound. Turn them all off, and you should find the delay is much smaller, if not eliminated. All those features require processing on the part of your device, which takes a few milliseconds of time.

• Change the audio format on your TV

In my experience, this lip sync problem is most common when sending audio from your TV to your soundbar using HDMI ARC or optical out. Your TV sends the audio to the soundbar, the soundbar takes a moment to unpack the signal, and sends it out after the corresponding video has reached your eyeballs.

However, your TV may be able to do this audio unpacking process itself—taking the load off your soundbar and allowing the two to stay in sync. In your TV’s audio settings, see if you can change the audio format to PCM instead of Dolby Digital, bitstream, or passthrough. I’ve found this fixed the audio delay on all my TVs.

• Plug your source into the soundbar instead of the TV

The best solution, in my opinion, is to re-configure how your soundbar and TV are connected. If your Roku is connected to your TV, which then sends audio to your soundbar over HDMI ARC or optical, you’ll have to use the above (often imperfect) solutions to mitigate the delay. But if you plug your Roku into the soundbar, then pass video through the soundbar to the TV via HDMI cable, any delay caused by audio processing will disappear—because your soundbar will wait to send the video to the TV until all its work is done unpacking the audio. (This may introduce a video delay instead, if your TV is doing its own processing, like motion smoothing, but you can use the lip-sync feature on your soundbar to delay the audio to match.)

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

0 pluimen
8 ANTWOORDEN 8
safieren
Aspirant verkenner

Ik heb eveneens deze box ontvangen deze week.

Er zit simpel geen surround op deze orange box.

Orange  belde mij op met de bevestiging hiervan,

ik zal dus een andere provider moeten aanspreken.

Waarom  de installateur de mensen niet inlicht als er een receiver aanwezig is waarvan ze weten dat deze onbruikbaar zal worden kan bij mij niet door het beugeltje!

0 pluimen
Miller
Gewaardeerd verkenner

Het probleem doet zich enkel voor wanneer er afgespeeld wordt vanaf de tv box. Het heeft volgens mij te maken met geluid en beeld dat gesplitst wordt uit de tv box, maar hoe los ik dit op?

Het geluid van soundbar kan ik enkel maar uitstellen en niet negatief ten op zichtte van beeld plaatsen.

0 pluimen
Gregory
Wijze
Wijze

Je moet dat artikel van mijn vorig bericht eens doorploegen  en het een en ander eens proberen

• Turn off audio and video processing

Dig through your TV and soundbar’s settings for any features that alter the video and audio in some way. In particular, look through your soundbar’s menu for equalizer settings, presets like “movie” and “sports” mode, dialogue enhancers and volume levelers, or features like “virtual 3D” surround sound. Turn them all off, and you should find the delay is much smaller, if not eliminated. All those features require processing on the part of your device, which takes a few milliseconds of time.

• Change the audio format on your TV

In my experience, this lip sync problem is most common when sending audio from your TV to your soundbar using HDMI ARC or optical out. Your TV sends the audio to the soundbar, the soundbar takes a moment to unpack the signal, and sends it out after the corresponding video has reached your eyeballs.

However, your TV may be able to do this audio unpacking process itself—taking the load off your soundbar and allowing the two to stay in sync. In your TV’s audio settings, see if you can change the audio format to PCM instead of Dolby Digital, bitstream, or passthrough. I’ve found this fixed the audio delay on all my TVs.

• Plug your source into the soundbar instead of the TV

The best solution, in my opinion, is to re-configure how your soundbar and TV are connected. If your Roku is connected to your TV, which then sends audio to your soundbar over HDMI ARC or optical, you’ll have to use the above (often imperfect) solutions to mitigate the delay. But if you plug your Roku into the soundbar, then pass video through the soundbar to the TV via HDMI cable, any delay caused by audio processing will disappear—because your soundbar will wait to send the video to the TV until all its work is done unpacking the audio. (This may introduce a video delay instead, if your TV is doing its own processing, like motion smoothing, but you can use the lip-sync feature on your soundbar to delay the audio to match.)

0 pluimen
Miller
Gewaardeerd verkenner

Bedankt!

Ik heb doorloop als geluidsuitvoer geselecteerd en nu loopt beeld en geluid eindelijk gelijk.

Leden met de meeste pluimen